In the heart of Bordeaux, Descriaux Avocats provides you with its sharp expertise of private and public law to best defend your interests.
Whether you are an individual, manage a business, or represent a public body, your trust fuels our commitment. Our close-knit team offers you meticulous and tailor-made support, built on a close relationship and attention to detail.
We share our areas of interest to offer you a complete service ranging from personalised advice to taking charge of litigations.
Descriaux Avocats distinguishes itself as part of the Bordeaux’ judicial landscape. Humane, engaged and tenacious for all clients, it is also:
You have an urgent matter? A worry? Descriaux Avocats is available at any moment. Every lawyer is involved in your dossiers and our response rate is always fast.
Foreign residents, would you like to benefit from advice concerning starting your own business in France, making a transaction, sorting a cross-border litigation or protecting your family and your estate?
Mrs Caparros, who is Franco-British, will use her native English to shed light on and accompany you in your administrative and judicial procedures.
Because Descriaux Avocats is at the cutting edge, we have embraced the digital age and now offer our clients the acte d’avocat. This virtual tool guarantees the conservation and safeguarding of judicial acts passed between individuals and businesses in all areas of law.
The acte d’avocat has many assets: a certified date, an accelerated signature, face to face or at a distance without postal delays, a long-term archiving and online access for clients. The acte d’avocat also possesses a superior probative force to a private deed not previously countersigned by a lawyer, such as a sales agreement by private deed usually prepared by the solicitors.
We get involved in your dossier, in the long and short term, whether this implies the application of civil, criminal or administrative law. Our advisory approach allows you to make your decisions serenely, with a perfect knowledge of the regulatory environment. Our enhanced expertise of litigations allows us to assist you and represent you in every step of the procedure by making sure all legal regulations are scrupulously respected. Appeals, judicial reviews in criminal proceedings, priority preliminary rulings on the issue of constitutionality (QPC), a referral to the European court of human rights: we do our utmost to preserve your best interests.
Areas of expertise
Our team of lawyers is multi-disciplined to allow the complete undertaking of your dossier.
We work in all fields of law. If you see yourself in one of the following situations, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Planning, property and construction law
- You would like to start a housing project
- You have a building project
- You would like to protect the environment and urban planning
- You encounter a legal problem before or after the construction of your project
- You are a public legal entity and you would like help with writing or with a litigation
- You are an individual and would like to challenge an administrative decision
Business, contract and societal law
- You would like to benefit from legal advice and the accompanying writing: company statutes, shareholders declarations, business sales, preparation for general meetings, etc.
- You are looking for personalised and qualitative advice to go forward, worry-free in the management of your business.
- You are a victim of an offense and would like to file an official complaint.
- You are summoned to the police station, or to court.
Road traffic law
- Your driving licence has been suspended or cancelled following an offense.
- You need assistance with police custody and advice for the rest of the legal proceeding.
- You would like to exploit farmlands and prepare an allocation request.
- You are a lessor and looking for advice and assistance – an unpaid tenant farmer who needs to be represented in the Tribunaux paritaires des baux ruraux (TPBR)
- You are a farmer or a tenant, and at odds with your landlord.